Radar Ampera – Create a fun menu for your little one’s school supplies from the recipe of Chicken Poprock Oyster Sauce here! Mother can use chicken fillet thighs to get the chewy texture of Chicken Poprock Oyster Sauce when bitten.
Want a long-lasting crispy? Make this poprock chicken creation with Kobe Flour Kentucky Super Crispy aja. Simply blend the pieces of chicken thighs that have been smeared with Oyster Sauce Taste before. Then fry over the heated oil.
Come on Mother complete the ingredients now and start cooking this special Chicken Poprock Oyster Sauce recipe!
Result: 1 plateCooking time: 35 minutes
Chicken Ingredients Poprock Oyster Sauce:
- 1/4 kilogram fillet (cut into 1 1/2 cm pieces, wash thoroughly and give a squeeze of lime.
- 2 sachets Oyster Sauce Tastes
- 2 packs Kobe SuperCrispy Kentucky Flour (75gr)
- 100 ml water
- cooking oil to taste
Complementary Oyster Sauce Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 ml water
- 1 sachet Of Oyster Sauce Tastes
- thickener to taste
How to make Chicken Poprock Oyster Sauce:
- Grease the chicken with The Oyster Sauce Taste (let the kurleb 15 minutes).
- Roll the marinated chicken into the dried flour of Kobe Kentucky Super Crispy Flour. Flatten.
- Fry in hot oil until browned yellow. Remove and set aside.
How to make Complementary Oyster Sauce:
- Hot cooking oil, sautéed garlic.
- Add water and Oyster Sauce Tastes. Cook until boiling. Give me a little thickener.
- Arrange the chicken and flush with complementary oyster sauce on top, serving the Chicken recipe.